Dry Mouth Relief Is Now Being Served!
Dry Mouth Hurts
Do you feel like there is not enough saliva in your mouth? Do you have difficulty swallowing? Does your mouth feel dry when eating? Do you have to sip liquids when swallowing dry foods?
These are all symptoms related to dry mouth, or xerostomia. Dry mouth can be a serious condition and is caused by a variety of things, including medication use, certain medical conditions, or even the aging process.
Aquoral study results:
The efficacy and safety of Aquoral have been proven in clinical trials. The results show that Aquoral significantly improved the symptoms of dry mouth, including difficulties with swallowing, taste and speech — with no reported side effects.1,2
Dry Mouth Relief!
Aquoral™ can provide relief from the troublesome and often debilitating symptoms of dry mouth caused by diseases, medication use, chemo- or radiotherapy, stress, or aging.
Aquoral delivers fast relief by
- Moistening and lubricating your mouth
- Limiting loss of essential water
- Protecting against oral inflammation
- Gluten-free relief of dry mouth symptoms
Prescription therapy that’s easy to afford
Save up to $60 on each prescription with unlimited uses*
One canister typically lasts for 6 to 8 weeks
* Subject to eligibility. Restrictions apply.
1. Mouly SJ, Orler J-B, Tillet Y, et al. Efficacy of a new oral lubricant solution in the management of psychotropic drug-induced xerostomia: a randomized, controlled trial. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2007;27(5):437-443. 2. Mouly SJ, Salom M, Tillet Y, et al. Management of xerostomia in older patients: a randomised controlled trial evaluating the efficacy of a new oral lubricant solution. Drugs Aging. 2007;24(1):957-965.